Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

what is wrong wit dis n***a

ehm

Star Day: Garfield & Jon Star Day: Garfield & Jon

pure gold

really funny flash, I liked the way you used garfield as a theme!! I read garfield in the newspaper all the time, and I hoped that one day you would make a flash about it.

Star Day 06: ThreeStar p1 Star Day 06: ThreeStar p1

Threee

I'm speechless. PLEASE release part two this is like the ultimate star syndicate 2 year aniversary flash yesss! I really wish I had signed up earlier, I remember making a star day flash a year ago under "unionary star" but it wasn't official, it was just me and "mynamewontfitin" messing around. I'm really glad I got to join this group and hence the reason why. It's definitely not the flash that counts here although it's beautifully done, it's the message. Unity is definitely prominent among stars and I think you've demonstrated that best.

Happy star day three!
-JP

ThreeStar responds:

JP! <3

Thank you for watching my Flash. Know that you don't have to make great Flash to be a great Star Syndicate member. We love you for who you are, dear <3333

Three <3333

SD: The Professor EP 1-4 SD: The Professor EP 1-4

to all the viewers

watch every single episode because if you can't find true humor in this you might aswell give up right now.

happy star day buddy, can't wait for the proffessor 5!

DefinitiveStar responds:

Someone who understands =) YAY

Happy Star Day

Star Day: Frankiedaman Star Day: Frankiedaman

Nice song nice message.

Haha really good stuff and in great spirit!
although i was expecting to see GFC with three :(

oh wellllll happy star day frankie!

SD 06: Death of P-Bot SD 06: Death of P-Bot

You've done it!

Zeeeekey why is it that all of your flashes are so damn good? You bring a gift to this fine day, one that if we all had I'm sure it would benefit the position of our fine group. I can't stop laughing hahha this better get front page daily feature and yadda yada dic.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

yadda yada dic dic dic

Loud Noises Collab 3 Loud Noises Collab 3

hahahrjh fun

then best part was when i turned the volume up really high and got a head ache and a simultaneous orgasm from the pizza-man in rtils part.

it wuz really that good and im gonna watch it in another 15 minutes.
OK NICE

ThreeStar responds:

YEW RAWKKKkkkk MAAAYUUNnnn

thanks, bud!

three

The RedWar The RedWar

I remember when this came out.

And I wasn't sure exactly who zekeyspaceylizard was. I remember I watched this cartoon, and when it finally ended and I closed the URL box. I paused for a few minutes to think about what I had just saw. Well today I was scrolling through my bookmarks, and I found "RedWar". I wasn't sure what to expect since it had been awhile and I was hoping it was worth my time, but as soon as I saw the title and creator I knew what it was. Watching it again today kind of made me feel better about the first time I watched it, because I knew closing the URL box was a mistake.

Zekey, this cartoon is my favorite one of yours, and to me is the most meaningful. I hope you got as much out of making it as I did watching it.

Long time fan.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

Its nice to know my cartoon had such an effect.
While I dont love this cartoon as much as I once did (there's things I want to change but wont for the sake of preservation), I do think it was my turning point.
I worked for 3 months on it, fine tuning it to suit me until it looked how I wanted it.
It was the first time I tried to make something look professional. I used camera tricks and motion blur and bitmaps and lots of other stuff I'd never fiddled with before.
And it was the first time I did alot of frame-by-frame action with a mouse (which looks like crap here, but at least one can tell what I tried to do).
Overall...I think this cartoon is still pretty good.
Its been a while since you left this review, so I dont know if you'll ever read my response but thanks.
I find it amazing that I even HAVE fans. :)

Danny's Batman: Episode 3 Danny's Batman: Episode 3

Happy thanks giving Danny.

But what was batman thinking, there's something known as an EBONICS TRANSLATOR. I mean, obviously this took place pre-internet. Fun for everyone.

another warming masterpiece from everyones favorite jiggahoe.

38 Hours Of My Life! 38 Hours Of My Life!

Wow Tim sorry about your house :(

But regardless I think you pulled this one off really well. Now you need to make a 100,943,874 hours of your life and destroy the internet with more senseless violence and cameos!

Although really, I did enjoy this. Your style is changing every second it's hard to recognize what is tim frommeyer anymore. The problem with the way you animate is that its always done in segements and alot of the time its just way too fast. There is also a serious lack of story but maybe thats just your way of doing things. I don't perticularly like the red dancing blobs and I think you could've taken more time to make things look alot better. But on the visual level of animation and art you really are improving and it wows me how far you've come.

I guess in summary: keep on keeping on.

(but I didn't have to tell you that)

Sqeezy responds:

Hah well thank you.
Well these random movies are just animation practises basically. By making these I go through alot of styles which will help me in my future work. With alot of experience, its easier then.