Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

what is wrong wit dis n***a

ehm

Star Day: Garfield & Jon Star Day: Garfield & Jon

pure gold

really funny flash, I liked the way you used garfield as a theme!! I read garfield in the newspaper all the time, and I hoped that one day you would make a flash about it.

Star Day 06: ThreeStar p1 Star Day 06: ThreeStar p1

Threee

I'm speechless. PLEASE release part two this is like the ultimate star syndicate 2 year aniversary flash yesss! I really wish I had signed up earlier, I remember making a star day flash a year ago under "unionary star" but it wasn't official, it was just me and "mynamewontfitin" messing around. I'm really glad I got to join this group and hence the reason why. It's definitely not the flash that counts here although it's beautifully done, it's the message. Unity is definitely prominent among stars and I think you've demonstrated that best.

Happy star day three!
-JP

ThreeStar responds:

JP! <3

Thank you for watching my Flash. Know that you don't have to make great Flash to be a great Star Syndicate member. We love you for who you are, dear <3333

Three <3333

Ninja T (Ver. 1.0) Ninja T (Ver. 1.0)

Wow, didnt expect this..

Alot better than I expeted when I first saw the gfx, the concept is pretty cool and I think with some work this could be great! 3/5

-JP

Create-A-Shoe Create-A-Shoe

well..

Seeing as you put sometime into it im not going to complain. BUT, just to let you know.. It got boring quick, w/e, goodluck with future submissions!

(Gillenium) Dionysus (Gillenium) Dionysus

Nice.

I plan to use this in a furture submission, if that's alright with you.

This is what ambience should be. Great job.

Gillenium responds:

I'd be honored to be in your submission. Glad you liked it!

Old Cityman Old Cityman